Foundation / Corporation
Wright County Area United Way (WCAUW)
Grants to Wright County area, Minnesota nonprofits, government agencies, and educational institutions for programs in the areas of food, shelter, health, and education. Specifically, funding is intended to benefit residents of Monticello, Buffalo, St. Michael, and Albertville. Wright County Area United Way seeks to create positive, long-lasting changes in local communities for years to come by addressing the underlying causes of problems so that they can be eliminated before they begin.
The following are areas that United Way focuses on. Funding may be used to, but is not limited to, address the following issues:
- Food: Helping adults, families, and seniors that are struggling or in crisis obtain food and not go hungry
- Shelter: Assistance to homeless individuals and families, those living in poverty, as well as child protection
- Health: Improving the health and safety of community members; health screenings, assistance to victims of abuse, mental illness support, projects in the areas of addictive disorders, suicide, and cancer/diseases
- Education: Literacy initiatives, assistance to students that have fallen behind
GrantWatch ID#: 179182
Applicant must be a 501 c 3 organization, government agency or public education facility serving people in the Wright County area service area of Buffalo, Monticello, St. Michael, and/or Albertville.
Grants must be submitted no later than March 31, 2018. All grants must be submitted online, paper copies will not be accepted.
If your agency is selected for further consideration, panel interviews will be conducted to learn more about your grant request. You will be given a 5-10 minute time slot on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 between the hours of 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM to present. Invitations will be sent via email if you are an agency being considered for 2018 funding.
- Requests must provide a sustainability plan.
- You will be expected to provide receipts of purchase for any purchases pertaining to this grant in the 2018 evaluation process.
More information about focus areas can be found here:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply at the bottom of the URL for RFP below.
Wright County Area United Way
PO Box 243
Monticello, MN 55362
USA: Minnesota: Buffalo, Monticello, St. Michael, and/or Albertville